(Due to an increased cost on everything from materials to shipping rather than raising our prices we are no longer including a free paint mixer with individual kits)
Save money by not only repairing your targets but upgrading them:
- Outlast OEM by 2x
- Self Healing
- Easy Arrow Pull
Our Individual Kit is a single use, premeasured option that is enough material to repair a medium size deer shot out on both sides. When combined achieve 1 gallon of finished foam. Each kit comes with detailed instructions on how to repair a target from start to finish.
• Serrated Knife - for removing old material and trimming new foam.
• Plastic Sheeting - for creating forms around target and scoring ring template.
• Staple Gun - for attaching forms to target.
• High Speed Drill - for mixer attachment
• Paint Mixer for Drill - for mixing parts A+B.
• Gram Scale (Case Kit only) - for measuring A+B ratio.
• Mixing Container - for mixing in and pouring parts A+B.
• Safety Glasses / Disposable Gloves
Recommended Tools (Optional)
• Reciprocating Saw - for easy foam trimming and removal.
• Rotary Tool (Dremel) - to recreate scoring rings.
• 3M Scotch-Brite Pad - used with drill for easy shaping of target after repair (or use an orbital sander with very low grit paper)
• Moisture Meter - to make sure targets are dry.
• Needle Nose Pliers - for pulling staples.
• Cardboard & Duct Tape - to back plastic (only for very large pours).
• Paint Stir Sticks - helps scrape foam from mixing container into target.
What tools do I need to have for repairs?
A serrated knife, plastic sheeting, staple gun, drill, mixing container and a gram scale if using Case Kit. CLICK HERE for a detailed list and other recommended tools.
How many targets can a Case Kit repair?
This all depends on the size of repair. You can expect to get at the minimum 5 medium/large deer vitals repaired on both sides. If smaller targets or one side repairs (not shot all the way through) you could see 7 to 10+ targets repaired.