• Serrated Knife - for removing old material and trimming new foam.
• Plastic Sheeting - for creating forms around target and scoring ring template.
• Staple Gun - for attaching forms to target.
• High Speed Drill - for mixer attachment
• Paint Mixer for Drill - for mixing parts A+B.
• Gram Scale (Case Kit only) - for measuring A+B ratio.
• Mixing Container - for mixing in and pouring parts A+B.
• Safety Glasses / Disposable Gloves
Recommended Tools (Optional)
• Reciprocating Saw - for easy foam trimming and removal.
• Rotary Tool (Dremel) - to recreate scoring rings.
• 3M Scotch-Brite Pad - used with drill for easy shaping of target after repair (or use an orbital sander with very low grit paper)
• Moisture Meter - to make sure targets are dry.
• Needle Nose Pliers - for pulling staples.
• Cardboard & Duct Tape - to back plastic (only for very large pours).
• Paint Stir Sticks - helps scrape foam from mixing container into target.